Online class registration is available for the ease of our students. Web registration can only be done after the official registration start time.
Please read the following VERY IMPORTANT notices before registering online!
- Dropping below 6 credit hours can affect your financial aid.
- Before dropping courses, we highly recommend you consult with your advisor.
- By registering for courses at Geneva College, you agree to pay all charges incurred in accordance with college policy, including interest charges.
Prerequisites for Web Registration:
- You must be a current returning student to be considered enrolled in the system.
- You must have No HOLDS on your record, including advisor, other charges, or accounts receivable.
Prior to the registration period, every student will have an Advisor Hold. This hold will be removed by the advisor after the student has met with the advisor. You must make an appointment with your advisor. Until he/she removes your advisor hold, you cannot web register.
- Click on the Web Registration link at the bottom of this page.
- You will be prompted for a username and password.
- Your username is your Student ID Number (found on your student ID card). Use the 9 digits before the dash.
- New Students: For the password, enter the last 4 digits of your social security number. The system will then require you to change that password to an 8-10 character password. Record your password for future use, the school does not have this information available.
- Returning Students: Use the password you have already created
Note: passwords are case sensitive – be sure your caps lock key is not on.
- After the 5th unsuccessful attempt, your account will be disabled. To get it enabled you must email either:
If you forget your password, you must contact our office during normal business hours. A staff member will have your password reset. It is imperative for you to record your password for future use.
Web Registration Hours
Web Registration is allowed 24 hours daily, except between 4:00 a.m. – 6:00 a.m. Late at night is a good time to register, since there should be less competition at that time.
Where to Get Help
The online help for this program is very helpful. In the top right corner of each page is a large “?”. Click on it to get context sensitive help.
- Talk with your advisor to make sure that you have proper prerequisites for courses
- Do not drop courses without talking to your advisor (dropping below 6 credits can affect financial aid, eligibility).
- You cannot register for some courses online. These include independent studies, internships, student teaching, courses allowed by permission only. We suggest you register for as much as possible online, then visit the registrar’s office for the rest.
- There is a limit to the number of people signed onto the web module at any given time. If you receive a “system busy” message, wait 10 minutes and try again.
Recommended Method of Using Program
Click on the Web Registration link at the bottom of this page.
Enter your student ID number and password
(if this is your first login you will be required to change the password)
- Check the initial screen for any holds
If you are clear to register, there will be a green dot and “Registration Open” in the upper right hand corner of your screen. A yellow “Inquiry Only” dot means you are not clear to register. Read the screen for the reason.
- On your Registration Form, list the courses you will take. Write the course request number on your registration form beside each course.
Note: The course request number is listed on the schedule booklet in the leftmost column for each course.
- Click on Course Search option
- Click on any of the three search boxes (do not enter any information into box)
- Click Go
- When the section detail appears click on Add
- Click on View my schedule to check your schedule as it’s being built.
- Verify that your schedule is correct and print a copy for later use.